International Conference on Local Self Government Elections
Thought provoking original papers of high quality are invited on following subjects for the proposed International Conference
Public ownership of democracy:
How to ensure that the public takes ownership of democracy: Voter registration, voter turnout, ethical voting, citizen watch etc.
How to ensure that women, differently abled, marginalized and excluded segments of society are brought into the main stream
Social Media & Fake News:
How to control menace of social media, fake news etc.
Misuse of Money Power:
How to check misuse of money power etc.
Role of various Stakeholders:
Role of various Stakeholders like Corporates, Media, NGOs, Political Parties, Academic Institutions, Civil Society, etc.
Who Can Send the Papers:
Election Authorities, Researchers, Academicians, Social Workers, Policy makers etc.
Paper Submission Due Date: 15 August 2018
Acceptance Notification: 30 August 2018
Conference Dates: 25-26 October 2018
Papers are accepted through email at email@example.com.
- Papers must be in English (up to 1000 words)
- Papers must have covering letter with author details, university & country information
- It must be in downloadable PDF format.
- All articles should be proof read and checked for accuracy prior to submission. Changes cannot be made during the review process
- Responsibility of opinion, accuracy of quotations, citations, diagrams, maps, and tables, figures stated in papers lies with Author of the Papers
Each paper will be reviewed by a Committee of Experts.
The acceptance decisions will take into account originality, innovative ideas, technical depth, elegance, practical or theoretical impact, and presentation.